In order to skate / ride you must do the following:
- COMPLETELY FILL OUT AND SIGN THE APPROPRIATE FORM.
Liability / Medical Forms Both minor participant and minor participant’s legal
parent (legal birth parent, legal guardian, legal foster care parent or legal adoptive parent) must sign the minor
form. Signatures from stepparents, host-families, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, neighbors and
friends are not legally binding and therefore will not be accepted.
- PARENTAL SIGNATURES WE ACCEPT: 1. Parental signature witnessed by Skatechurch Staff, or 2. Parental signature accompanied by a photocopy of BOTH SIDES of the signing parent’s valid drivers license, or 3. Parental signature witnessed and notarized by a notary public.
- PROVIDE PROPER ID. Legal parents must provide current signed photo ID (Drivers license, DMV ID, or Passport).
Minor aged participants must provide ID to prove age/grade eligibility for the appropriate session. IDs we accept are:
Current School Photo ID, Birth Certificate, Drivers License, DMV ID, Medical ID, Passport or old Skatechurch ID.
- MEET AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS. age groups
- WEAR HELMET. Those 11 and younger (Peewees) must wear a helmet. Those 12 and older are encouraged to wear a helmet. Loaner helmets are available. Those who choose not to wear a helmet do so at their own risk. Potential injuries include permanent disability or even death.
- Inline skaters and scooters are permitted in Peewee only. Only skateboarding is permitted at Junior High, High School
and Over-18. BMX riders are not permitted at any session.